It is with great joy and excitement that I share with you the cover for Advent Illustrated 2016: Waiting ‘Round the Wreath! The eBook is now available for pre-order.
Because we had some confusion about how to pre-order last year, I put together a short post to explain how to pre-order the eBook. First, let me clarify two things!
- This is the PRE-ORDER for the eBook. You will only be charged, and will only receive the eBook PDF, on November 21st, 2016.
- This is the pre-order for the EBOOK. If you would like to order a physical, print copy, that can be done via Amazon on or slightly before November 21st, 2016. The physical book can be shipped anywhere in the world.
How to Pre-Order Advent Illustrated
This description offers a brief overview of what is included with the eBook:
This 60+ page EBOOK includes:
– Daily devotional Bible journaling prompts for throughout the Advent season
– Six plans for different levels of journaling engagement, ranging from daily journaling practice to six days per week.
– A chapter offering resources for beginning Bible journaling
– Recommendations for supplies
– Weekly accompanying videos in which we light the Advent candles and say a blessing for the week
To the right of the description, you will see a column where you can pre-order the eBook:
There is a slot where you can “name a fair price.” We are recommending the price of this study at $10 for the 28 daily devotionals and prompts, the chapters on Bible journaling and the liturgical year, the 6 customized plans, and the weekly videos. If you cannot afford the $10 recommended price, our base (minimum) price is $5. If you would like to pay more than the recommended price of $10, the additional money will go to supporting this ministry and future free studies like our summer Women of Valor study.
Please type in a price you would like to pay for this study. You cannot leave this blank! After you type in your price, press “Pay.”
You will see a little form pop up asking for your email, state or country, and credit card or PayPal account. Once you fill out this information, you can press “Pre-order.” You will only be charged on the release date of the eBook, and will get a reminder email the night before. You will get an email with your eBook the second it becomes available!