Thursday was one of the best and strangest days of my life. The highlight reel went something like this:
- 9:15 AM: Approve the print version of Advent Illustrated for publication. Receive email saying it will take 3-5 days to appear in Amazon.
- 9:45 AM: Receive email that it is on Amazon.
- 10:00 AM: Share this news with the Advent Illustrated Facebook group.
- 3:00 PM: Go out with my godmother to see Rachel Held Evans.
- 7:00 PM: See Rachel Held Evans.
- 9:00 PM: Hug Rachel Held Evans. Twice.
- 10:00 PM: Return home.
- 10:10 PM: Find out that the Advent Illustrated guide has hit #1 in its category on Amazon.
To my moderate sorrow, it has since dropped to #3.
Yes. My teeny tiny book, which I had only approved for print 12 hours earlier, was the #1 best seller in Christian Bible Study Guides — and, for all of 1 day, #87 in Christian Books. And I hugged RHE.
And today, Advent Illustrated is finally available as an eBook! If you’d like to order it, it is available here, as a downloadable PDF. Once you buy it, you are free to print out a copy for yourself that you can mark (and paint, and doodle on) to your heart’s content. If you prefer a print copy, that is available here, through Amazon.
And just in cast you needed to know how excited I am about this release, here’s a look into my brain: AHHHHH HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!
This content was originally published on Sara Laughed.